josh asked in TravelUnited StatesHonolulu · 9 years ago

is there any way to go to hawaii on a boat?

so im trying to go to hawaii on a boat. not my boat but any boat. i dont want a cruise ship. i just need any information of personal boat rides to hawaii from California. if you can get me as much information as like the cost, time it will take, information that i will need, and how long they stay. please and thank you

Favorite Answer

exc question that thousands of people ask each year.

u can charter any of a 1,000 sailboats or even power boats that will take

you anywhere, thus, to Hawaii.

they will run you from $500 a day + more

'they stay?" NO boats other than cargo ships and cruise ships

go to Hawaii on scheduled runs. the cargo ships will "rent" you a room.

oftherwise, if you want a free room, you have to become an able bodied

seaman to work on a cargo ship

luck

As kemperk said, a cruise ship is about the only really practical option, and personally that wouldn't be my first choice. You'd be spending a lot more time at sea than you'd be spending on the islands. The best way to experience Hawaii is to stay on an island for a while and see the sights and enjoy the activities. You won't have much time for sightseeing, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, or hiking if you have to be back on the ship in six hours.

• batt

The doorways of concept, like Aldous Huxley, yet without the mescaline, which seems fairly pointless to me. did no longer he say, "If the doorways of concept have been cleansed, we could see to infinity"?