What does censor body toner (dietary supplement) do scientifically?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Like green tea boosts metabolism. Steak provides protein. etc.
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
I've been trying to find this for the better part of an hour, but there are just no websites listed in Yahoo that I can find "Censor Body Toner" except for redirect sites so I'm wondering if the name is wrong... there's not even a sales website for it that I can find. There are a few redirect sites that call it "Body Toner Tonalin Censor" (although again, no sales website, just redirecting to other redirect sites and those that require you to sign up). There are a TON of red flags hovering around the sites for this product so if you're not seeing it in a physical storefront, I would avoid it.

With that being said, Tonalin (assuming that's the main ingredient from the name) is a brand of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) that helps to burn fat and is a great adjunct to a healthy meal plan and exercise regimen. If you can find that product locally, you could just buy some Tonalin from your local health food store as that is very popular and beneficial for burning fat. Good luck and I hope I helped!

Source:

Health/nutrition classes, a lengthy search on Yahoo, and personal research in my role as a Product Specialist for a vitamin company

Asker's rating & comment

2 out of 5
haha I actually am seeing it in a physical storefront. I asked the guy what it did but he wasn't really clear -.-
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• ? answered 3 years ago
    Toners, or tonics, strengthen a specific area of the human body. Skin toners strengthen and protect the skin, for example. Scientifically? Well, I'd probably end up embarrassing myself trying to figure out xD
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock