Does Oral-B test on animals?

Okay, so I want a new toothbrush. I don't even buy new brushes, I just use the manual Oral-B ones that my dentist gives me for free (since I have yearly check-ups.) So, since I'm already using Oral-B, I went on their site, found a cheap and effective battery-charged toothbrush and saw it at my local... show more Okay, so I want a new toothbrush. I don't even buy new brushes, I just use the manual Oral-B ones that my dentist gives me for free (since I have yearly check-ups.) So, since I'm already using Oral-B, I went on their site, found a cheap and effective battery-charged toothbrush and saw it at my local drugstore.

But the thing is that after going through a bunch of 'companies that test on animals' lists, Oral-B supposedly tests on animals and I don't want to buy products that have been tested on animals because that promotes animal cruelty. Does Oral-B really test their toothbrushes on animals? I know Procter & Gamble (aka the parent company of Oral-B) does, so does that mean I need to look for a different toothbrush? I'm trying to be as animal friendly as possible damnit. Why is this so hard/confusing?!

Here's the toothbrush for more info: http://www.oralb.ca/products/vitalitypro...

P.S. My apologies for this not being about food, but I know that the community in this section is dedicated to giving animals rights. And can you believe that one of the suggested sections was Health > Diseases & Conditions > STDs? I think Yahoo is trying to tell me something... I just can't put my finger on it. Hmm.