does anyone know much about stocks?

im in the ASX game and i dont know anything about what to buy...does anyone have any suggestions as to what would e a good buy?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on your investment goals. If you want low risk with limited gains, purchase a stock that pays good dividends and limited price movement, such as a stock like STON. You can take a little more risk but still play it relatively safe purchasing a recession proof stock such as McDonald's (MCD). The banking industry is pretty unstable right now, but a stock such as Bank of America (BAC) is at long term lows and can easily go down another 50% or rise a couple hundred percent over the next year or so. Apple is a great company (AAPL), but their price is very steep. Exxon/Mobil (XOM) is right there with Apple as the largest market value on the US Exchanges, and oil is not going anywhere. In the pharmaceutical group, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) has historically been a great company, but if you really want to take a risk of losing everything with the possibility of exponential profit, try some pharmaceutical penny stocks that will live or die with a single product that could change the entire medical industry. There is lots of fun out there, but it is associated with lots of risk and reward. Enjoy and stay within your financial means. Good luck!

• barch
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What do you recommend via " plenty predicted and expected crash... of inventory industry". have been you the only awaiting this? have you ever invested interior the markets? if so, have you ever gained plenty? i are not getting the rational on your question! Mr. you ought to do somewhat prognosis! i think of that for the time of the present day replaced into basically yet another "down" day interior the markets brought about via a protracted haul via the housing and credit disaster!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.