Weird swirls on photo shot with 50mm 1.4?

Every time I shoot indoors ( light colored wall in the background) with my Nikon D700/ 50 mm 1.4 I get a weird swirl around my subject. Its like a vignette gone wrong. Its not as noticeable before I run an action on it in PS, but becomes rather bothersome after. Its even MORE noticeable when the image is printed or... show more Every time I shoot indoors ( light colored wall in the background) with my Nikon D700/ 50 mm 1.4 I get a weird swirl around my subject. Its like a vignette gone wrong. Its not as noticeable before I run an action on it in PS, but becomes rather bothersome after. Its even MORE noticeable when the image is printed or when I lower the brightness of my monitor. What am I doing wrong?? PLEASE HELP!
Update: LInk to an example of BW photos. Notice the swirls. The light was not strong( shining in) from the windows behind him although it may appear that way. http://www.flickr.com/photos/62830976@N07/6075628456/in/photostream/
Update 2: I am shooting in RAW and then converting to jpeg after I did BW conversion in PS. To person talking about my blown out highlights, this is an issue I often have. What can I do to lessen the blowouts? New to photography, learning new improvements a day at a time. Yes I am referring to the circular lines that are... show more I am shooting in RAW and then converting to jpeg after I did BW conversion in PS.

To person talking about my blown out highlights, this is an issue I often have. What can I do to lessen the blowouts? New to photography, learning new improvements a day at a time.

Yes I am referring to the circular lines that are close to the wall in the background. Its more noticeable when printed. I hardly do any editing in my Adobe camera RAW program but I guess I should ?! I often do most things in PS. The subject was getting light from back window and a window to the front right. It happens mostly when my subjects are facing a window I always get the swirl lines behind them on the light colored background( white wall). Thank you to everyone for your constructive help thus far!