Startex power overcharged me $5.00 when AEP installed digital meters?

Startex power overcharged me $5.00 because readings showed two seperate meter usages when digital meter upgrade was done in my area.. Any reading below 500kw you are charged $5.00 automatically and I understand that but due two two readings when the upgrade was done split my usage when I actually used more than 500 kw total if you combined the two readings during the period... This was done on 4 of my other properties including my parents house but startex doesnt reimburse me for this... Can anything be done? I have already changing my service due to this issue.. Can I still get my reimbursement?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Good Morning,

StarTex Power would like the opportunity to address your concerns, as we value your patronage and want to ensure you are a satisfied StarTex Power customer. My name is Jennifer Bell, Office of the President at StarTex Power. At your earliest convenience, please email me at jbell@startexpower.com with your account information or call me directly at 713-292-2551. I look forward to assisting you to ensure you are brought to a satisfied resolution.

Best regards,

Jennifer Bell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.