Good Screamo/metal/technomusic?

So that's pretty much all I listen too. I <3 metal, but I also love techno and electronica sound. Bands like Abandon All Ships, Attack Attack (someday came suddenly album) and Blood on the Dance Floor have these sounds. So does Asking Alexandria and other bands. But I wanna listen to someone new. A band that has a similar sound to the bands I listed above. If not, then maybe a band who sounds very similar to Alesana. I <3 them too. I already know

Apocalyptica

Escape the Fate (Ronnie Radke Sound)

Bless The Fall

Bring Me The Horizon

Avenged 7X

Parkway Drive

The Devil Wears Prada

Hawthorne Heights

A Bullet For Pretty Boy

Bullet For My Valentine

Hawthorne Heights

Breathe Carolina

Aiden

Call the Cops

Crystal Castles

Emurre

Eyes Set To Kill

Hopes Die Last

MCR

Scarlett O'Hara

Sleeping With Sirens

Vanna

We Came As Romans

The Word Alive

30 Second to Mars

The Used

Confide

Underoath

A Skylit Drive

System of A Down

Chelsea Grin

Suicide Silence

As I Lay Dying

Slipknot

Pierce the Veil

Of Mice & Men

Motionless in White

Miss May I

Iwrestledabearonce

Straight Line Stitch

In Fear and Faith

In Flames

I Set My Friends on Fire

I See Stars

Dance Gavin Dance

Haste The Day

For All those Sleeping

Three Day Grace

Evanescene

Dr. Acula

A Day To Remember

Cute is what We Aim For

Cradle of Filth

Born of Osiris

Any bands that I didn't mention and are good, please respond and I'll choose the best answer to the person who gave me the best band to listen to. Also, I didn't mention all the bands I listen to, this is just a good chunk to show you what my taste in music is.