Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

How do I get a "Record Clearance Letter from CA Dept of Justice"?

I'm applying for a green card here in the U.S. and I need this clearance letter.

I think I'm suppose to get my fingerprint electronically sent to CA Dept of Justice but what happend next and how do I get this clearance letter?

Favorite Answer

To get a clearance letter, you need to go to your County Sherrif's Department and ask them to give you a clearance letter. They will be able to assist you.

Ask them what documents you would need to bring. They usually ask for your ID, passport, any document that proves you reside in an address, etc.

confident and additionally C cup bra length would basically be relating ok cup or S cup which does no longer make experience simply by fact D cup, E ( DD cup), F( DDD cup ), G cup, H cup and that i cup is larger than C cup. additionally a C in checklist taking part in cards would be talked approximately as ok or S which does no longer make experience simply by fact a D and F is worse than a C.