Doctor refuses to refill my prescription?

I have been taking Zoloft that my doctor prescribed me last November. I need to get a refill since Im down to only enough medicine till today. She has been giving me my refills with no problems and last I saw her was in March.I have been trying since last week to have the doctor approve the refill request from my... show more I have been taking Zoloft that my doctor prescribed me last November. I need to get a refill since Im down to only enough medicine till today. She has been giving me my refills with no problems and last I saw her was in March.I have been trying since last week to have the doctor approve the refill request from my pharmacy and all I got was the run around from them that they never received the fax. Now they tell me today that she wont approve it unless I come in and see her. We are a 1 car family and my husband works so I only have the car on the weekend, the doctor is closed on the weekend. I dont have any family around either. If I can't take my medicine I will have really bad withdrawal and get very sick.
Do I have any rights in this matter? I cant get the refill and I cant go in to see her, I will be very sick if I skip my dose. I dont know what to do??
Update: I've been trying since last week to get a refill and they gave me the runaround that they didn't get any faxes from my pharmacy.
Update 2: Just talked to the receptionist and she was giving me an attitude saying "you have to come in and see the doctor, we cant give medication out to nobody just like that" after explaining to her about my withdrawal side effects. Can't even give me enough to hod me over till Monday.