Is it weird to act like this? ?

I always got jealous of girls that would write on my boyfriends Facebook wall and I told him so he deactivated his Facebook to make me happy for the whole summer. Now he is going back on Facebook. Is it weird that I'm afraid I'm gonna get jelous again? Btw he wouldnt flirt back with the girls or anything.

Favorite Answer

Nope its isnt weird at all but if he does not flirt back dont bother worrying about it just enjoy being with him :) x

Yes it is normal. I get jelous when girls write on my boyfriends wall too.

grow up, what you have to remember is, in most cases its the guy who asks or likes to ask the girl out. So it shouldn't bother you that much.