Last night, I had a dream, about a boy.?

Well, this boy is my crush since I was 13..I like him alot, but he has a girlfriend.

So the dream goes like this..We were at the mall, and I saw his face, his eyes, one green and one blue, he was with his girlfriend. When he saw me, he rolled his eyes, and was rude to me. What's the meaning of this?

Favorite Answer

You fear is he would reject you or see you as unimportant if he knew your feelings for him!

it meanz dat u 2 wil b 2getr 4ev...... as long as you kill the other. starcrossed loverz......................