what states felt the east coast earthquake?

im in PA and i felt it what other states did?

• jpm896
    Favorite Answer

All along the east coast from Georgia and South Carolina to New York and Massachusetts and beyond. Even Toronto, Canada felt it, and Michigan and Ohio, too. Earthquakes are felt much farther away on the East Coast than they are on the West Coast, even though they generally weaker.

It was reportedly felt in at least 20 states, including:

Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, (...?)

North & South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New York, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Jersey and some parts of Canada!

Basically the whole east coast (starting from the carolinas) a little of Ohio

• ewers

there grow to be only a million earthquake and it grow to be in Virginia. something of the states that felt it have been only getting tremors from the Virginia earthquake. i assume east coast little ones arent taught approximately tremors and eathquakes?

I'm in SOuth Jersey and felt it. I was sitting at my PC on FBook when it started. I immediately posted my status and friends from Ohio and New York City said they were feeling it as well.

New jersey, maryland, d.c, rhode island, georgia. The carolinas, new york, I think vermont, ohio and even tornoto canada I heard.

My house shook like a *****...im from Maryland

Delaware.

• Dina

I'm on Long Island and i felt it

I know in new jersey because i felt it here