Facebook or Twitter? which do you guys think is better, because my friends keep on arguing?

debate... for fun.. going boring

Favorite Answer

I don't go on either. I have a facebook, but I only go on there if someone adds me or sends me a message.

nicely i think of with all varieties of friends, if some thing particularly irritates you sufficient, you will finally decrease the friendship and draw the line. So seeing how a lot this lady aggravates you, i will inform you're an quite tolerant individual. you may desire to settle for that regularly human beings prepare their worst in front of the persons they love maximum. With issues like this, you will no longer have the means to end issues slowly, do make it short and blunt if that's what you genuinely need. you will in all threat sense a large weight off your chest in case you end it by using announcing what has irritated you for thus long (the boy, the matters, the desiring each and every little thing, and so on.). announcing those issues might end the friendship and close a door that's been open for a lot too long.

• Rachel

Both are crap but facebook. I can't stand pointless facebook status' so twitter is definitely not for me! Also on facebook you can control who you add and who sees your stuff

• ?

facebook i just dont get twitter

• I like facebook..

facebook for teens and twitter for adult

Facebook I guess...

• ?

They are both responsible for the pussified kids of today, hate them both.

facebook, i hate it, but it's addicting D: