Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some good ideas for first day back to school outfits?

it is the first day back to school!

i need some ideas! need fashionistas out there to answer!

Update:

I want something different with vintage flair..... IDEAAASSS PAAAHH-LEASE! (:

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Don't wear anything too classy; it looks like you're trying to hard.

Wear something comfortable, yet flattering.

For my first day, I am wearing khaki skinny jeans with loose grey blouse tucked in with a reddish brown leather belt.

Just wear your favourite clothes and wear something that defines you. Also add some accesories! Try a long necklace and bracelets. I like to stack my braclets. That's pretty much it.

• 10 years ago

For the first day, I would wear dark-wash skinny jeans, with a tank top and a printed cardigan over it. Pair cute sandals or flats with the outfit to complete it.

• 10 years ago

Youtube can help you with that! Trust me. Just go there and type in back to school fashion and there are so many girls who have posted vids of their back to school outfits and looks. :)

• 10 years ago

dont wear something that says "i try too hard"

maybe something that would say "im friendly"

i don't know, just an idea?

Source(s): meeeeeeee
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.