What are some good ideas for first day back to school outfits?

it is the first day back to school!

i need some ideas! need fashionistas out there to answer!

I want something different with vintage flair..... IDEAAASSS PAAAHH-LEASE! (:

Don't wear anything too classy; it looks like you're trying to hard.

Wear something comfortable, yet flattering.

For my first day, I am wearing khaki skinny jeans with loose grey blouse tucked in with a reddish brown leather belt.

Just wear your favourite clothes and wear something that defines you. Also add some accesories! Try a long necklace and bracelets. I like to stack my braclets. That's pretty much it.

For the first day, I would wear dark-wash skinny jeans, with a tank top and a printed cardigan over it. Pair cute sandals or flats with the outfit to complete it.

Youtube can help you with that! Trust me. Just go there and type in back to school fashion and there are so many girls who have posted vids of their back to school outfits and looks. :)

dont wear something that says "i try too hard"

maybe something that would say "im friendly"

i don't know, just an idea?

Source(s): meeeeeeee