Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to not let things get to me?

i neeed help on things not getting to me so easily...when things happen i let it go..but what has happen in the past keeps haunting me..please help!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You will need to be confident of yourself. Learn to resist scary stuff.

Good luck!

Source(s): Experience
  • 10 years ago

I had and sort of had the same problem. You just have to learn to grow tough skin and to not care about what people think of you. This is a very hard thing to do and Its been over half a year and I'm probably not even half way there to getting tough skin but you just have to keep telling yourself everything is going to be ok and list some positive things about yourself. Good luck!

• 10 years ago

Write all those things down, burn the paper and you will feel better. To make it all go away, keep yourself busy and you will never think about it again. Works for me :) Always remember that everyday is a new day. Good day to you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.