How to not let things get to me?

i neeed help on things not getting to me so easily...when things happen i let it go..but what has happen in the past keeps haunting me..please help!

Favorite Answer

You will need to be confident of yourself. Learn to resist scary stuff.

Good luck!

Source(s): Experience

I had and sort of had the same problem. You just have to learn to grow tough skin and to not care about what people think of you. This is a very hard thing to do and Its been over half a year and I'm probably not even half way there to getting tough skin but you just have to keep telling yourself everything is going to be ok and list some positive things about yourself. Good luck!

Write all those things down, burn the paper and you will feel better. To make it all go away, keep yourself busy and you will never think about it again. Works for me :) Always remember that everyday is a new day. Good day to you!