Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Allsop19 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

super damaged hair. help?!?

ok, so a long time ago i was straightening my hair and when i tried to comb through it it was knotted, so i yanked it out of my hair and caused it to break dramatically and now it grows like really slowly. i really want it to grow, i get it trimmed ever couple of months, any ideas to get it to grow faster?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

heat=bad ... so.. just let it towel dry or whatever and that'll cut down on that. They also make shampoo and conditioner specifically for damaged hair. (Get them separate 2 in 1 never works). I'd recommend Garnier. =) Hope this helps, had an issue like this a while ago too

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Try to use heat as little as possible and when you do ALWAYS be sure to use a heat styling protector spray or something of some sort before applying any kind of heat. Also never brush hair when it's wet and gently comb out tangles. Find a shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

stop applying heat on the hair

• 10 years ago

Take vitamins, they have ones that help hair growth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.