Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 years ago

Does my mom hate me???????

Like to day my glasses broke and I was trying to fix them and I gave them to her boyfriend because he can usually fix them but he could so i asked he to talk me to take me to the vision center and Walmart and then she told me not right now because her boyfriends ddaughterwas at the hair dresser and had to be picked up.But that was 45 minutes ago and she still there so doesn't that mean we could have went them real quick.And I started ccryingbecause every thing always comes before me.Like when my mmomboyfriends daughter needed glasses we got them right away but we i needed them i had to wait 5 years.

Favorite Answer

Well your Mom is likely just held up or maybe they just needed to make another stop. It must be tough sometimes sharing with another family but things have a way of working themselves out. Take care and good luck!

umm, What? Why...O_o