Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is there a matte white xbox 360 slim?

i love matte colors and i was looking for a matte white xbox 360 slim so i can get a sharpe and write the xbox 360 thing in blue and change the leds to blue please help.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

as of right now there are not any white slim 360's...BUT if you are into star wars they are coming out with a white slim star wars theme 360. Here is the link

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=star+wars+xbox+360+...

• 4 years ago

properly all 360's are the two vendors to getting purple rings because of the fact the different the arcade in basic terms incorporate the 360 and controller that's the user-friendly equipment the 360 professional incorporate like a million month xbox stay gold card and prefer a 20 gig annoying force and the elite incorporate the black 360 (no diverse however the colour) and prefer a a hundred and twenty gig annoying force a black controller (returned no diverse it in basic terms looks greater advantageous then white) and a a million month xbox stay gold the elite is the main costly then the pro is 2d maximum and the arcade is the least yet in addition the greater serious so if i grew to become into you i might get the pro because of the fact it is all everybody quite desires for an xbox and all xbox 360 incorporate a life-time warrinty if it comprises the purple rings

• 10 years ago

So far all slims are jet black with shiny Air vents. im pretty sure sooner or later they will eventually have White consoles. im not completly sure but you could probably order costom colored parts for the slim like white sides and fronts . not sure how much the price would be but im positive sombody makes parts for the slim.

Source(s): I bought 1 a few days ago. first xbox ever.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why not try na blue tinted xbox? The link I will share to you claimed that there is a blue tinted xbox now..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.