Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hit and run!! please read and answer?

i hit a parked car in the back and wasnt nothing serious no one got hurt no one was in the car but i dont know if the guy got my licens eplate or not what happens if they did get my plate and find out it was me? i live in florida had a license about a month clean record

• ken k
    Favorite Answer

wow a clean record for a month/maybe you can get an award for 30 days driving without hit and run /what do you want from this website? accolades for your clean month/sorry but hit and run is scuzzy to me/ if i damage it i pay not hide under the rock and hope they didnt see

Source(s): used car dlr nj

The cops can easily trace it to the person who pays the taxes. If you are indentified as the driver, it falls on you. If not, then it falls on the owner of the vehicle. Leaving the scene of an accident, even a non-fatal one, is a serious crime. Why did you split? Are you stupid? I hope whoever he is calls the cops, b/c that is ridiculous. Step up and be a man/woman.