Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Question For MEN ONLY?

Do pick up lines work? Feel free to pass on any that have been succesful in the past.

Do not answer if you do not possess a Y chromosome. Thanks.

@Rickystevekarl You're a typical woman. You just can't keep your mouth shut can you? The question clearly read MEN ONLY in all caps yet you still not only clicked on it but then proceeded to click the answer button then spout your unwarranted opinion by banging against the keyboard with your ape like fist/head. Instead of spilling your babling nonsense across my page why don't you just stick your head in the oven and end it all you moronic degenerate.

Christ women are dumb.

Favorite Answer

pick up lines don't work dude. trust me your not going to get anything with pick up lines but a laugh in your face. pick up lines are sooooo cheesy don't do it man. DON'T!!!!!

I dont posess a Y chromosome but I do possess the knowledge that pick up lines are

USELESS dont waste your breath on them luv.

Here's one: Are you an Electrician. Because when you entered the room you sent off a certain spark that sent a current through my body. If that doesn't work, Date Rape.

• ?

Conversation brother, conversation, us men always look for shortcuts, the truth is, conversation.

the girls i meet are already drunk so no-need for any game at this time, just scoop her up and take her into the alley.

You must have known this would only attract females...

Right?

Source(s): By the way,... my chromosones are set XX ; D