Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Question For MEN ONLY?

Do pick up lines work? Feel free to pass on any that have been succesful in the past.

Do not answer if you do not possess a Y chromosome. Thanks.

Update:

@Rickystevekarl You're a typical woman. You just can't keep your mouth shut can you? The question clearly read MEN ONLY in all caps yet you still not only clicked on it but then proceeded to click the answer button then spout your unwarranted opinion by banging against the keyboard with your ape like fist/head. Instead of spilling your babling nonsense across my page why don't you just stick your head in the oven and end it all you moronic degenerate.

Christ women are dumb.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

pick up lines don't work dude. trust me your not going to get anything with pick up lines but a laugh in your face. pick up lines are sooooo cheesy don't do it man. DON'T!!!!!

• 10 years ago

I dont posess a Y chromosome but I do possess the knowledge that pick up lines are

USELESS dont waste your breath on them luv.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Here's one: Are you an Electrician. Because when you entered the room you sent off a certain spark that sent a current through my body. If that doesn't work, Date Rape.

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Conversation brother, conversation, us men always look for shortcuts, the truth is, conversation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

the girls i meet are already drunk so no-need for any game at this time, just scoop her up and take her into the alley.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You must have known this would only attract females...

Right?

Source(s): By the way,... my chromosones are set XX ; D
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.