Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sacred Heart or Quinnipiac University?

I'm looking at colleges now (I'm a junior in high school) and I want to go to a school with a 3+3 physical therapy program that's not extremely far away. I've narrowed down my choices to these two schools and I'm curious if any one on here has gone to either one so they can say whether or not they liked the school or not.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should def. choose Sacred Heart! It's a great school. First of all, they have a wonderful Physical Therapy Program - http://www.sacredheart.edu/pages/569_physical_ther... and it's been rated among the best in the country! The campus is so nice with all the new renovations - like the library now features a starbucks AND the student commons building that will be finished in the spring will have a huge food court as well as a bar. Student Life works really hard to provide all different activities for students - so you will never be bored. I graduate in 2010 and I'm surprised how great the school has become since my freshman year. Everyone is so welcoming. If asked to go to SHU again - I would pick it in a heart beat (pun intended).

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sacred Heart University Dpt

• Lv 6
    10 years ago

I go to QU and I have a ton of friends in PT... its an excellent program. My roommate last semester was in the program. QU is a fun place and a great school.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.