Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

M35 asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 10 years ago

Hi 2 weeks ago i had put ice on my leg because it hurts me very often anyway the ice was very cold because it?

it was in the freezing for a very long time,so after five minutes my leg was burn now it has a burn on it and it is red do you think the burn will go away?

The burn will go away eventually. But you need to make sure you wrap a towel or something around the ice so that it doesn't come in direct contact with your leg....that's whats causing the ice burn.

Yeah the burn will go sooner or later, it might take a few days/weeks but it will do eventually.