Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Lib be ya or conservative? Are you taking what's happening in the Mid East Syriaously? Iraq my brain over?

this. Iran to the TV set to see what was happening. I thought that one news analyst was giving it to me straight by Egypt me. As a news broadcaster he just couldn't Qatar.

Make that "but Egypt me" not 'by Egypt me'. Damn typos.

Favorite Answer

Oh, Guinea break! If something Congo wrong, it will, doubly or tripoli. That doesn't mean we have to throw the Barbary out with the bathwater. You've got Senegal saying that, but you're always Gabon about something. Anyway, I'm Sikkim it, and I'm gonna go watch Khartoums.

I think that was supposed to be clever and funny. But it wasnt

Um...What?

wow...apply for a job..