Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anyone know some stupid wikipedia pages?

Like when Sarah Palin described how Paul Revere used bells and fired muskets to warn that the British were coming. So someone edited the page for Bell (instrument) stating: "Bell,, used by Paul Revere to warn us that the British were coming, the British were coming. USA! USA!" Of course that portion has been deleted.

But anyone know some weird or funny editing jobs on Wikipedia that are fake?

Update:

@John: lol it does! But now I feel dumb for even doing that XD

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I tried to make an edit, but they didn't like it, antidisestablishmentarianistic...it's because you have characteristics of an antidisestablishmentarian...hell...even if you were in an antidisestablishmentarianist party...i still would find it hard to believe that it's not considered a word...

• serena
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Stupid Wikipedia

• 10 years ago

Not an editing job, but searching for "moist nugget" will lead you to the Mosin-Nagant rifle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.