Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

To personally survive, would you passively allow a dictatorship and then join it?

Favorite Answer

are you out of your mind?

• finn24

To survive? Yes, then I'd join the Resistance

That's a very vague question, so I would say it depends.

But in certain situations, I could see myself not picking up a gun and immediately trying to overthrow a totalitarian regime. Like if I was Winston in 1984.

Some resistance requires planning and cunning

i would join this dictatorship and serve it to the utmost of my ability. to all who would defy it you are pushing against an immovable object, resisting an unstoppable force. it is futile to resist give it up and die.there is no escape i am watching i am everywhere.

Source(s): my dad

Never even if I ran out of bullets.