? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

Had a c section and did not wait 6 weeks more like 3. How would i know if im ok?

Went to the OBGYN but he only looked at the scar should i go back

• Favorite Answer

I had sex 3 weeks after to

and used no condom

my DR told me to take morning after pill just dont tell pharmacy that I had just had a baby

But I ended up going to get an IUD 3months after having a baby and found out I was already pregnant again... Funny thing was I had tried for like a year and a half for my first...

i also had sex at 3 weeks post c section i didnt inform the doctor since they didnt ask.... its been 2 and a half months i just have not gotten a period yet?

• Nikki

You should be find but you should have informed your doctor you had sex