Should i try to fix my relationship with my mother?

She is looking for me to "change", and i did change but it wasn't good enough for her. What she is basically looking for is for me to break up with my boyfriend. But i am not going to. What should i do?

Favorite Answer

if you love your bf stay with him but dont let anything come between you and your mom soo

ya don't have a lot of options provided your evaluation is accurate. Either break up with your BF and make mom happy or stay with the BF and your mom harms your relationship.

All you can do is stay in contact until the relationship turns toxic.