? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 8 years ago

can someone help me to get a novel book?

as you know it is summer and i really need to fill my free times so i decided to read some books.i will apreciate if you guys give me a list of novel books.i like books like harry potter,tresure island and.... that have adventure.

Best Answer

I love reading as well. Here are some books I think you will find interesting if you like Harry Potter:

1. Firekeeper Series by Jane Lindskold.

2. Anything by Tamora Pierce - particularly the Daughter of the Lioness Series and the Beka Cooper Series.

3. Anything by Eoin Colfer - Particularly the Artemis Fowl Series, Airman, and The Supernaturalist.

4. The Young Samurai Series by Chris Bradford.

5. The Knightley Academy Series by Violet Haberdasher.

6. Ranger's Apprentice Series by John Flanagan.

7. The Ring of Five Series by Eoin McNamee.

8. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series, The Kane Chronicles, and The Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan.

9. Septimus Heap Series by Angie Sage.

10. The Dark is Rising Series by Susan Cooper.

11. Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray.

12. The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix.

13. Pendragon Series by D.J. MacHale.

14. The Missing Series by Margaret Haddix.

15. The Immortal Series by Gillian Shields.

If you are 16 years old or older, here are additional books:

16. The Nightrunner Series by Lynn Flewelling.

17. Legends of the Guardian-King Series by Karen Hancock.

18. Wolfblade Trilogy and Tide Lords Series by Jennifer Fallon.

19. The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks.

20. Anything by Karen Miller - particularly the Kingmaker, Kingbreaker Series and the Godspeaker Trilogy.

21. The Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop.

22. A Trial of Blood and Steel Series by Joel Shepherd.

23. The Riftwar Saga and the Conclave of the Shadows Trilogy by Raymond E. Feist.

24. The Saga of Recluce by L.E. Modesitt, Jr.

Some stand-alone books I enjoyed are:

25. The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke.

26. Brightly Burning and Foundation by Mercedes Lackey.

Those are all I can remember from the top of my head and from the books I see strewn around my room. I will write another list if I can come up with more books.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Seleena

Try No Greater Sacrifice:

When feisty archaeologist Renée d'Arcadia is summoned to France to take part in the reading of a will, she is plunged into a maelstrom of deceit and destruction to solve a 100-year-old mystery originating from a sinister church where nothing is as it seems. Renée joins forces with David Arturo, an ex-helicopter pilot with a troubled past, to interpret clues cleverly hidden in tombstones and classic works of literature to find artifacts scattered across Europe. Racing against time, Renée and David must overcome their inner demons to outmaneuver a network of evil bent on destroying them. What they find in each other just might provide answers to some of mankind's oldest myths.

Source(s): Read Kristina Barnes' review at Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/127366576