Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Were you one of the people that felt the earthquake?

I live in PA, and my house shook! I was scared!

Apparently a large amount of the east cost felt it. Anyone? /Bored

Update:

This is obviously not LGBT related, but no other section is clearly awesome enough to answer this.

Update 2:

Damn, closets beat me! =P

Update 3:

Awww Timmy...that's gay. =P

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Koryn
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No I didn't, but I live in Las Vegas NV.

Source(s): KAT
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

It didn't quite make it to Australia - but saw the reports on the news a little while ago.

And who says it's not LGBT - maybe it was a gayquake - not a bad quake but likes to cause a bit of drama.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yea see I was one of them. I live in Connecticut and I felt it bad. First I thought it was the lady from upstairs moving her furniture around or something cause she always does and she is always making noise or something but then I saw my stuff shaking and I said no way in hell this could be her lol. And yes you are right LGBT is awesome to answer this.

Ha ha yes I am Cloests are not meant for hiding and I did beat you to it lol. Maybe next time you will get before me lol.

• 10 years ago

I'm in PA also. The funny thing is my friends claim to have felt it; yet I haven't XD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I live in Minnesota. It didn't make it here. To make it gay related I could say I bet if a guy kisses you he'd feel the earth move under his feet :)

• 10 years ago

Yeah.. it was weird. I thought that people would beable to warn us before this happen.

Next time I'll try to be more perpared. And of course they're would be a next time. possibly worst and over time alot worst.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I live in PA too and I was at the orthodontist when it happend and all the tools on the table beside where I was sitting fell off and landed on my face. It hurt really f*cking bad. xD

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes and don't know why you would ask this here we live in central Pa and we felt it for about 10 seconds

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah it was insane. The epicenter was a few miles away from my house in DC. My first day of school was supposed to be tomorrow but it got canceled! lol

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, I slept through it, and woke up to an empty house, and people on the internet blaming it on god being angry at gay people. Apparently people did in my town though...

Fun times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.