Were you one of the people that felt the earthquake?

I live in PA, and my house shook! I was scared!

Apparently a large amount of the east cost felt it. Anyone? /Bored

This is obviously not LGBT related, but no other section is clearly awesome enough to answer this.

Damn, closets beat me! =P

Awww Timmy...that's gay. =P

• Koryn
    Favorite Answer

No I didn't, but I live in Las Vegas NV.

Source(s): KAT

It didn't quite make it to Australia - but saw the reports on the news a little while ago.

And who says it's not LGBT - maybe it was a gayquake - not a bad quake but likes to cause a bit of drama.

Yea see I was one of them. I live in Connecticut and I felt it bad. First I thought it was the lady from upstairs moving her furniture around or something cause she always does and she is always making noise or something but then I saw my stuff shaking and I said no way in hell this could be her lol. And yes you are right LGBT is awesome to answer this.

Ha ha yes I am Cloests are not meant for hiding and I did beat you to it lol. Maybe next time you will get before me lol.

I'm in PA also. The funny thing is my friends claim to have felt it; yet I haven't XD

I live in Minnesota. It didn't make it here. To make it gay related I could say I bet if a guy kisses you he'd feel the earth move under his feet :)

Yeah.. it was weird. I thought that people would beable to warn us before this happen.

Next time I'll try to be more perpared. And of course they're would be a next time. possibly worst and over time alot worst.

I live in PA too and I was at the orthodontist when it happend and all the tools on the table beside where I was sitting fell off and landed on my face. It hurt really f*cking bad. xD

yes and don't know why you would ask this here we live in central Pa and we felt it for about 10 seconds

Yeah it was insane. The epicenter was a few miles away from my house in DC. My first day of school was supposed to be tomorrow but it got canceled! lol

No, I slept through it, and woke up to an empty house, and people on the internet blaming it on god being angry at gay people. Apparently people did in my town though...

Fun times.