Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i am a 14 year old girl. 166cm and 137 pounds. i'm overweight right ?

what would the right weight be for a 166cm girl ?

Favorite Answer

137 pounds is about 63 kilograms, right? Girl, then you are definitely not overweight. You sound perfectly fine to me then, and you shouldn't be so concerned about your weight. I'm about 171 cm and 68 kg, and I'm not overweight. :)

Your weight is in the healthy range for your height. Your bmi is 22.79 which is fine. You could go up to 149 pounds and at your height and still be considered a healthy weight.

Wrong... your weight now is fine.... your at a normal weight...and are closer to being skinny than overweight.

• Steve

right. 110