Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 10 years ago

Whats a funny cartoon episode where a male or/and a female character needs a bathroom desperately?GIVE LINK!!!?

EXCLUDING: -Animaniacs, Dexters lab, fairly odd parents, normal ones you know

Favorite Answer

ed edd n eddy when plank is being tourted by dripping water and johnny really has to pee

ok, my vote is for Garfield the cat. surely simply by fact he loves nutrition and after my final trek to the food market i could no longer locate the money for to make my common lasagna which i comprehend Garfield want. HE would do some thing to help the financial equipment whether basically to diminish nutrition costs!

well in teen titans beast boy really need to go and everyone around him is doing water related activities