Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

cubsfan22 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Matt Shaub or Tony Romo?

Who would you rather have on your fantasy team? And who will have the better season?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Romo. He has great weapons (Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Felix Jones, and Jason Witten). Plus Romo is playing a weak NFC west division this season and should have a few HUGE games. He should have a great season. Better then Schaub.

• 10 years ago

This is close but I would go with Shaub. Andre Johnson makes shaub a little more appealing. In the 2009 season when they were both healthy, Shaub ranked 4th among all QB's while Romo ranked 6th. I obviously would rather have the one that's going to have the better season on my team which is why I say Shaub.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'd want Matt Shaub, he has a good weapon in Andre Johnson....I wouldn't take Tony Romo only because he has some accuracy issues and got injured last year. I don't watch enough texas football but Matt Shaub would be a pick in my opinion

• 10 years ago

I have Romo over Shaub. Also a couple of others that might surprise you.

If interested in a two starting QB league, Im looking for a couple of managers. Aug 30 draft, Yahoo Custom leagues ID 144243 Pw 1265

• greg g
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Without question, Tony Romo. He has great weapons with Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and Jason Witten, and he plays in a division full of terrible teams, so he's going to have a great year

• 10 years ago

I'd want Tony Romo. In my opinion, he is a safer bet. Tony Romo has mutiple weapons in Dez, Miles, and Jason. The Texans have Andre.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

guy, you're in a tricky spot. yet in my opinion, i might take Matt Schaub becuase Ashomugha is the only man or woman on the raiders protection so kevin walter continues to be an outstanding determination for him. Romo regardless of the indisputable fact that, is enjoying a protection this is particularly similiar to pittsburgh and all of us comprehend what got here about there. Take Schaub.

• 10 years ago

I'd rather have Romo for sure. I think he is more accurate and has better potential.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They are so close I'd take the one that I could get at a better bargain on draft day..

They are both great bargains,but if I can get 1 a round,or more later then I will target the 1 I can get later..If I miss out on both of them I'd gladly take J.Freeman,or M.Ryan;Because I'm taking RBs & WRs often & early this year!

Stay thirsty my friend.

• wall11
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

close pick but i would go with schaub. he has a pass happy schedule, facing indy, jacksonville, and tennesse all twice. schaubs also looked great in preseason. romo will be playing some very tough defensive teams this year in philly, giants, and redskins, all twice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.