feels like a liquid running down my throat?

i was smoking this morning, and now it feels like there is some sort of liquid running down my throat. i don't have headaches or anything, it just feels like it. i'm getting paranoid and keep thinking that my brain is bleeding. i don't know what this could be from, or if the bud had anything to do with it. but it's scaring me. does anyone know what this could be?

If you have a history of allergies, then it is probably post nasal drip. A decongestant tablet containing phenylephirine will dry it up in no time.