Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 10 years ago

How can I get music from one iTouch to another?

My iTouch broke, so I purchased my bestfriends old one. Well I like her songs a lot, is there anyway that I can get the songs that are already on her iTouch (it hasn't been synced yet) so my playlist on my computer?

Favorite Answer

what you can do is go to her computer and use a flash drive to transfer music over. If you are using a pc, you can just go into iTunes media and take out all of the songs you want

if your on a mac, you can do spotlight search or whatever just find the songs and put them on the usb drive.

If you want to do it the hard way, you might want to email them or if you have an amazon account, get cloud drive (cloud service) then you can download them to your computer. there are plenty of hard ways, but idealy you'd want to use a usb/flash drive. (make sure theres enough memory.)

Source(s): i know ALOT!
  • ?

when you plug her ipod into your computer it should give you the option to transfer the songs that she's purchased into your music library. It will not put on the songs that she put on using a cd. To get those a flash drive is probably the easiest.

You may know that if you buy a song from itunes that it can only be played on a computer that is authorised with your password to play it, which is why you'll itll ask you to put her password into your computer when you first transfer the songs.