Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Debbie
Lv 4
Debbie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

I Want to curl my hair, I have thick hair I usually straighten it but I would like to try straighting it?

my hair is right at my shoulders.

Should I try a curling iron or rollers?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could always scrunch! This is easy, all you do is put gel into your hands (with wet hair) and crumple up your hair! You can also use moose and hairspray to scrunch! If you don't have naturally curly/wavy hair then I would use gel but I have naturally curly hair so I use both moose and gel (very little gel) Hope that helped!! And you don't need heat for this!! :)

Source(s): My own experience
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

First i would try braiding my hair.. get it wet braid it and go to bed.. that makes very cute curls, with no heat! but curling irons do work,.. i prefer to curl my hair wil a straightner though!!:)

Good Luck!!

-Payson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.