Debbie
Debbie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

I Want to curl my hair, I have thick hair I usually straighten it but I would like to try straighting it?

my hair is right at my shoulders.

Should I try a curling iron or rollers?

Favorite Answer

You could always scrunch! This is easy, all you do is put gel into your hands (with wet hair) and crumple up your hair! You can also use moose and hairspray to scrunch! If you don't have naturally curly/wavy hair then I would use gel but I have naturally curly hair so I use both moose and gel (very little gel) Hope that helped!! And you don't need heat for this!! :)

Source(s): My own experience

First i would try braiding my hair.. get it wet braid it and go to bed.. that makes very cute curls, with no heat! but curling irons do work,.. i prefer to curl my hair wil a straightner though!!:)

Good Luck!!

-Payson