Can I finish High school from home and still get my Diploma?

I have done 4 years of high school at my school, I need 4 credits to graduate, is there any way that I can take classes online so that i don't have to return to school and be embarrassed that i didn't graduate on time? I live in Connecticut, and I've taken online classes for credit before, I just don't know if I can do the classes online and get my diploma from the high school i attended if I'm not actually going to that school.

• Betsy
    Favorite Answer

You could make an appointment with your counselor to discuss your alternatives. If you take the courses from the same place you previously took classes, it will probably be okay. You need to check to be sure, however. Each school district (or even each school) makes its own rules.