Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can I finish High school from home and still get my Diploma?

I have done 4 years of high school at my school, I need 4 credits to graduate, is there any way that I can take classes online so that i don't have to return to school and be embarrassed that i didn't graduate on time? I live in Connecticut, and I've taken online classes for credit before, I just don't know if I can do the classes online and get my diploma from the high school i attended if I'm not actually going to that school.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Betsy
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could make an appointment with your counselor to discuss your alternatives. If you take the courses from the same place you previously took classes, it will probably be okay. You need to check to be sure, however. Each school district (or even each school) makes its own rules.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.