Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Black Swan, what did you think about it?

I found it pretty interesting and the ending was very unexpected, just wondering what other people thought about it.

Favorite Answer

Loved it but I found the ending a little confusing... and I didn't really understand the story line :S I only understood parts of it. Like at the end, was she supposed to have died? :S Lol, I enjoyed the movie because Natalie Portman was in it lmao :P

I liked the concept, but not the actual movie, if that makes sense. The idea was really interesting, but for me there was too much unnecessary sexual stuff and a few of the effects were a bit much (I didnt mind them, per se, but they didn't add anything to the movie. I would've preferred more plot and less of those.) The storyline actually followed Swan Lake so it wasn't exactly a surprise, but still interesting.

Also, could just be me, but my main problem was that instead of watching a girl go crazy, we kind of watched a crazy girl go crazier. There was no normalcy. Just my opinion :)

Well I admit that it was interesting and I suppose the overall story to it was good but when i seen it in the cinema my initial reaction was that I didn't like it.

Only watched it as far as when the girl's dance teacher started touching her inappropriately. At that point I turned it off. Not for me!

I thought it was funny when.she was turning into a condor

I thought it was awesome, except that they played scary sounds during the sex scene, haha. Thanks for asking this, reminded me to buy it :)