Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Black Swan, what did you think about it?

I found it pretty interesting and the ending was very unexpected, just wondering what other people thought about it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Loved it but I found the ending a little confusing... and I didn't really understand the story line :S I only understood parts of it. Like at the end, was she supposed to have died? :S Lol, I enjoyed the movie because Natalie Portman was in it lmao :P

• 10 years ago

I liked the concept, but not the actual movie, if that makes sense. The idea was really interesting, but for me there was too much unnecessary sexual stuff and a few of the effects were a bit much (I didnt mind them, per se, but they didn't add anything to the movie. I would've preferred more plot and less of those.) The storyline actually followed Swan Lake so it wasn't exactly a surprise, but still interesting.

Also, could just be me, but my main problem was that instead of watching a girl go crazy, we kind of watched a crazy girl go crazier. There was no normalcy. Just my opinion :)

• 10 years ago

Well I admit that it was interesting and I suppose the overall story to it was good but when i seen it in the cinema my initial reaction was that I didn't like it.

• 10 years ago

Only watched it as far as when the girl's dance teacher started touching her inappropriately. At that point I turned it off. Not for me!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I thought it was funny when.she was turning into a condor

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I thought it was awesome, except that they played scary sounds during the sex scene, haha. Thanks for asking this, reminded me to buy it :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.