Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some important things to remember on an AP calculus exam?

Need some info.

Favorite Answer

TAYLOR SERIES (And MacLaurin).

I took the test in 2009, which I know is forever ago now, but I'm pretty sure that's the singular reason that I got the measly 4 that I did.

You have months to get ready, so when it gets closer, just review all of your formulae. Making the test less formulaic will make it less stressful.

• raab

very probably that taylor serise is gonna be on there, yet in addition rmr ur equations, and likewise u can shop equations on ur calc nd its allowed because of the fact theres no rule that pronounces u ought to delete ur reminiscence or that u ought to have it clreaed....sturdy success