Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Shouldn't we give the whole Middle East to the Jews?

A Priceless video: truth with humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdU%E2%80%A6

Once upon a time I researched the boundaries which God promised to the Jews during the time of Moses. (yes, I sometimes blow the dust off the bible...) Amazingly it included all of Syria, Lebanon, part of Iraq and partway up into Turkey. Bordered by the Jordan River and Egypt on the South/East.

The Old Testament deal was, of course, that they had to take the land, set foot on it and kill everything which breathes. Which they failed to do. Hence all the problems since.

But now War looms again. You know how that will turn out: every time Israel is attacked, it ends up with more land than it started out with. It is ironic that the only Nation which really needs to (and doesn't want to) commit genocide, can't. Because of that whole NAZI Holocaust thing....

Update:

I am astounded this question did not get reported. Thank you all for your answers. I will put it up for a vote.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In the realm of real estate, there is no such term as "giving away."

Everything has a price.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't want to take too much space, but just two things are important here: 1) Israel is not the owner of that land. It is God Himself. It just so happens He gave it for ever to the descendants of Abraham.

2) He did not order to "... set foot on it and kill everything which breathes." This is not true. The order to eliminate was for the seed of Canaanites, actually people descendant from the Sidonia's - the Red People - which DNA was mixed up with those of the same lineage coming from those fallen angel producing raphain, nefilim and the like of Goliath and his brothers, some showing six toes.

You should better read the origin of the Sidonia, the Pelasgians and those deities that flourished from these cultures. Besides, the Palestinians are Arab people, namely Jordanians that came as refugees.

Source(s): Cidonia and the Secret Chronicles of Mars, by David Flynn.
  • 10 years ago

No... We should turn the whole region into a large glass parking lot... ANY culture that hasn't had a second peace for going on 3000 years is FAR beyond hope and should just be culled for the good of the rest of the species.

► When a breed of dog keeps attacking other dogs and people, they make laws regulating the breed.

► When a dog goes rabid, we put it down.

► When a dog has violent tendencies, it is not released for adoption because we KNOW it will hurt whoever adopts it.

Some PEOPLE just can't overcome their primitive mindset and acts out on others... If we gave a damn about the health and well-being of the rest of the species, we'd do the right thing and put angry, unhappy people down before they can act out on their peers and the rest of humanity.

• Moses is old history, the Muslim do believe in him but that is all outdated. We WERE the believers in Moses, but then new prophets came like Jesus and Mohammed (SAWS) and we had to follow new and updated (By God of course) beliefs. If people are to drive at say, age 18 now, then would you listen to the old law of driving at 16, no right? That's how Muslims believe, we follow the newest and most updated beliefs. And if our book it says that Mohammed (SAWS) is the last and final prophet and no one can change that And since all three Abrahamic religions share similar prophets they all should get the Middle East. But I don't know why they are fighting over land over there, it's so dirty from the American bombs and missiles. Here are some of the similar prophets, they're are called differently in different languages but they are the same people:

Jesus - Isa | peace be upon him |

Moses - Musa | peace be upon him |

David - Daud | peace be upon him |

Solomon - Sulaiman | peace be upon him |

Ishmael - Ismail | peace be upon him |

Lot - Lut | peace be upon him |

Josehph - Yusuf| peace be upon him |

Shauib | peace be upon him |

Abraham - Ibrahim | peace be upon him |

Noah - Nuh| peace be upon him |

Jonah - Yunus | peace be upon him |

The one of the left is the pronunciation in Hebrew or English and on the right it's in Arabic.

See what I mean, strange, IKR!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Why not give the Bavaria? There might be some measure of Justice in that Partition. I can see no reason why Palestinians have had to pay the piper for the Holocaust. As I understand history, none of them ever pushed anyone's Gran into an oven or stole their house when they were deported to Poland.

• 10 years ago

Who is 'we' and why do you want to give the Middle East to someone? If the 'we' is a Muslim who would ask it of course not, he would never give up the old Muslim Khalifat, the dar al-Islam. If the 'we' is a Christian he does not have any right to give the Middle East to someone because except of a few places and their private land, it does not belong to him. If it is a Buddhist, the 'we', he would never ask such a question. If you ask if the Americans should give Syria to the Jews, I believe not.

• 10 years ago

No...God commanded the Israelites to conquer and subdue other nations that did not choose to accept Him. These nations had several chances to join Israel in peace, united in God. Many believe it will still be Israel that will rule the Earth, with Christ as it's King.

• 10 years ago

"the Jews" and the modern nation of Israel do not and have never wanted the whole Middle East.

Just the little piece of the Middle East that is the current state of Israel.

You misunderstood the biblical borders if you think they included Syria, Lebanon, etc.

It was somewhat larger than the current disputed border - but not by much.

• 10 years ago

They have too much of it already. They will never be satisfied. If Israel was given the whole of the Levant they would still make inroads into neighbouring countries.

• Jack
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Nope. Let them take it.

If you think it is going to happen any other way, then you do not know the history or culture of the region.

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No "god", no chosen people. there are people who are not Jews living in these lands. Israel can bugger off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.