Sarah
Sarah asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

help with curly/wavy hair?

so i have dark brown, shoulder length hair.

when i shower in the morning and then put in some aussie mousse/leave in conditioner and this herbal essence spray gel curling stuff then my hair usually dries decently wavy without much frizz.

do you have any suggestions with, using the products i have (i don't really want to buy more) to make my hair more defined waves and maybe some curls too?

thanks so much!!

http://images.beautifulhairstyles.com/formal/short...

my hair is sort of similar to this, maybe a bit longer

i want something with more defined waves and sort of curly too

thanks (:

Favorite Answer

after your hair dries you can use a little bit of leave in conditioner to smooth down some frizz & help define those waves a bit more.