Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

URGENT!: What should i do?

Yesterday, I confronted my boyfriend regarding my feelings and began crying;i said that I am jealous with the others that's in a relationship for some other reasons and i said i think they have something that we don't have. Other's are both in love with each other, while with us? I think its only me who's in love. he said he loves me but not that into anymore because of what i am to him, that i am possessive ( but you know,in a good way. I gave all kinds of investments).All just because i want to feel the feeling of being loved like the way i see a true lover. Its not that i just don't see it.. Its just loving me is not really into him. So should I let go and find a guy who's gonna love me or just let my boyfriend be with me? Actually, what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Grow up, basically. Understand you can't make anyone love you.

You will be dating many boys, before you meet the right one.

You may search for love, but it's unlikely you will find it, where you are looking.

It usually sneaks up on you, and who can say, that when you find a guy that loves you, you will fall in love with him.

So stop obsessing about being loved, just go out on dates, and have fun.

When the time is right and the guy is right, it will happen. You can't force it to happen.

When you try too hard at anything it can have the reverse effect. What others have in a relationship, you may not have in yours. Thats just life. Relationships are not about "possessing" the other person. They are equal partnerships and if that isnt happening then neither of you will be happy.

Maybe you shouldn't be so attached. Having someone latch onto you and want to know where you are every second of the day and what you are doing, is quite annoying. My husband used to do that to me. If you really do love him, why would you dump him.