Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

i keep having random attacks and i have trouble breathing?

ok, i'm 14 and i dont have asthma or any health conditions, but every now and then, i have trouble breathing and i have to sit down and just breathe slowly, but today, i had a REALLY hot bath, and when i stood up i had one of these 'attacks' and it was worse than it's ever been, i felt like i was about to faint but it went away after a bit i had to sit down and drink lots of cold water

whats wrong with me ?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like your getting panic attacks/anxiety attacks. I use to get these really bad and actually think that I was going to die. I've teached myself how to deal with them now. Tell your Mum about it and perhaps go to the doctors to get medication if it really bothers you.

Sounds like Panic Attacks. Read up on it and google it. Ive had panic attacks since i was 16 and im 24 now. Its a scary thing, but passes usually less than a minute. Just drink some water and try not to think about it happening.

• Ellie

Get tested for asthma. Just cause you don't have it doesn't mean you wont get it.

You more then likely have asthma...