Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 10 years ago

How to be known as popular and hot in school with out being a slut?

Im going into Jr.high and already people are getting titles such as slut,which they are because thats how they get the guys and the popularity.i believe i am pretty big blue eyes,long eye lashes, and long dark bown hair with natural blonde highlights. Im also friends with alot of the popular ppl in my grade but im not really known as hot even tho ppl like me.help?

Favorite Answer

Just be yourself and don't act like a slut, but I'll just say it people always get called a slut, I'm 17 had my boyfriend since I was 15 never dated anyone else and I've been called a slut, if you get called it when you are not just ignore it :)