Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why don't some people realize that some people are willing to do anything to get what they want?

Some people are under the assumption that people, in general, won't cross certain lines to get where they want to be. These people get taken advantage of quite easily. People put their trust in you and they don't realize that you honestly don't care too much about their well being. The way I see it, I was born into this world given hardly anything, and given more than my fair of responsibility...so if I have to step on some toes to get where I want to be, those toes will be stepped on. It's a dog eat dog world...you either play the game or get played. Why are so many people willing to get played?

I only have one life to live...so I'm going to live it. I honestly don't care too much about "lines".

Favorite Answer

Don't worry, you'll run into a person who will teach you all about 'lines' and being a victim...remember the big fish eats the little fish...have fun with your lesson.