Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

woud it be werid if i did this?

there's a new guy at school and i want to add him on facebook but ive never talked to him or met him. hes on the football team so i have things to my advantage since id be cheering for him since im a cheerleader. i don't know what what to say to make me stand out since he told my friend he doesn't want girls throwing themselves at him. help!

• Amy W
    Favorite Answer

Want to reel him in? Act like you're not interested while the other girls are throwing themselves at him. You will peak his interest that way.

Yes, it would be weird, As of now, you are a total stranger to him.

So until you and he actually meet and talk, I suggest you hold off on trying to friend him on facebook.

You may not be the only girl or cheerleader, hitting on him, and as he's already said, he doesn't care for girls throwing themselves at him. It's best just to hold off, and see if you can't meet him face to face, and see how that meeting goes.