Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 10 years ago

How Do I Know If My Wisdom Teeth Need To Be Taken Out?

I only have one growing in right now & i can see half of it & the other is still under my gum but it hurts to chew on that side of my mouth and it stings sometimes when i rub my tongue against it (but it could because of an ulcer over there or something cause i get those all the time).... So how do you know if you need them taken out?

Favorite Answer

You should head to the dentist and have the dentist check your teeth out, and have x rays done. Only an exam would determine if you need to have your wisdom teeth extracted.

• Sam S

The only true way of knowing is to go to the dentist. They will tell you if the teeth are coming in crooked. In that case, they need to go.