Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need to forgive more I have been hurt alot, sometimes i am so angry?

My mum was a bitter woman and i am worried about going the same way, what should i do

Favorite Answer

Forget about what people has done to you in the past. What's done is done. There is nothing more you can do about it. I'm not telling you to make the same mistake again but simply let it go. Learn from it and move on. There is so much out there in the world. Why waste time dwelling upon things that made you unhappy, right? Good luck! :)

Live more in the moment, not in the past nor the future. Bitterness comes from the past, and there's nothing we can do about it.