My iPod Touch 4G 4.3.5 Isn't Jailbreaking?

So I installed the latest version of Redsn0w, the 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 firmware like I'm supposed to.

When I do the 4.3.4 Firmware and throw it in redsnow, I do what it tells me to, so it reboots, goes to the white screen, but as tutorials do it, my 'matrix' looking limra1n stuff doesn't come up, it just goes from a white screen to a pineapple, but doesn't load the pineapple stuff and applications and all.. it just shows a pineapple instead of the apple and then it's basically like an Apple device again, Cydia didn't install...what am I doing wrong?

Favorite Answer

You can't jailbreak beyond 4.3.3