Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 years ago

this guy added me on facebook and i dont know if hes a perv or not?!?

He added me through a football thing we both suport arsenal and i liked their page and he added me from that :L he says hes a year older than me and we talked abit and he askd for my number i didnt give it to him because im not sure who he is if hes an old perv or something but he gave me his number and i did facebook chat him for a bit and he said some pretty yannoo 'strange' stuff to me and he gave me his number and now i realised he might be a perv im kinda scared :L im only 13 and freaking out a bit.

and i was thinking just to make sure i havent been talking to a perv could i call him and put 141 before his number which makes it come up as unknown and hide the number and not say anythign just see if he sounds a year older than me and hang up just to put me at rest and not freak out and just know if hes my age or not yannoo so i know im safe and yeah to make me feel better

or is that a completely stupid thing to do ?

and i have deleted him off facebook now

thank you in advance for your advice and help cos i need it cos im kinda stupid sometimes :L

X

Favorite Answer

use common sense. if you dont know him. dont add him. if you know him and have doubt. dont add him. simple!

• ?

You're not stupid, you're just too young and you don't have a lot of experience and it's great that you're asking for serious advice. Look hon, you don't need this person in your life right? So why make any effort and take risks?

you do not know this person please do not ring him he could be anybody ringing him would be very silly glad u have deleted him block him to you dont want a poss perv looking at ur pics where u r ect be carefull you should not have added a stranger in the first place