Circumcision is the `BEST.... FACT OR NOT?

Theres no point trying to convince anyone about how bad it is because its better and most people know it. No one wants disgusting skin hanging on there bell end. More pleasure from a circumcised one

Favorite Answer

FACT

• Connor

There is no one way for all males. Circumcision is better for some guys, horrible for others. So to answer the question it's not a fact... it's an opinion and matter of personal prefrence.

For me circumcision is horrible, there is nothing good about it let alone your claim that it's best. I think uncircumcised looks much better (also the foreskin covers the head, it's not bellend unless you are like 12). The foreskin provides protaction for the head to it keeps it much more sensitive making sex a million times better compared to circumcised sex. You never need lube for masturbation cause the skin moves, which is an amazing sensation. Because sensitivity is greatly increased orgasms are much longer and way more intense. My partner gets less irriation from thrusting because the skin adds natural lubricant so the head isn't constantly chaffing causing the area to get raw durring longer sex rounds. The whole sexual experience is just a million times better with a foreskin.

Your wrong when you say circumcision adds to pleasure. You can't remove 66% of the nerve endings in the penis, expose the head to being dried out, shriveled up and exposed and not see some major sensitivity loss. Scientific fact.

There is nothing good about being cut. It's not cleaner, it's not easier to clean. It doesn't protect against any infections or STDs. It doesn't look anywhere near better (looks worse in my opinion).

-Connor

Source(s): Pre Med and I restored my foreskin after being circumcised for 17 years.

I guess you do not have a clue if you think a partial penis is nbetter than the natural whole penis you were born with. Huh?

Circumcision is nerve damage cutting off about 20000 fine touch and stretch sensing nerve endings and removing a source of pleasure from the male FOR LIFE. This is 2/3 of the total pleasure source amputated! This is nerves, blood vessels, protective covering and pleasure zones taken away from a human before the human can experience this. The dynamics and function and pleasure from sex and masturbation of the penis is harmed for good.

Almost all men circumciced as infants have ED at a much younger age than natural men. Other risks (besides loss of sexual function, ED, PE and loss of PLEASURE) include curved or misshapen erection, painful erection, botches of all sorts (many requiring redo) and death. Boys die each year in the US from this sick practice.

• ?

out of your call i anticipate you have a daughter- how might you sense approximately removing the hood of her clitoris and inner labia? it is exceedingly close to to what's comprehensive once you circ a male toddler. i'm of the opinion that this is their determination; in the event that they actually hate it whilst they are older they are able to constantly be circ'd then, and function some distance much less possibility of problems that happen in RIC.

Clearly not for that poor guy I've just read about on the news where the doc cut off his entire penis during a circumcision op.

I love men's parts just as nature made them. Nothing cut off. Much more fun and more pleasure for a woman. And the man too, of course.

@Ranger - What sort of women have you been mixing with that go 'Eww' at the sight of normal male genitalia? Get them some sex ed lessons or therapy but don't imagine we all behave in such an ignorant, immature manner!

Most men do just fine with a foreskin.

Circumcision destroys the natural look and function of the penis.

The gliding function is destroyed which makes sex and masturbation more monotonous and simple; less diverse. Europeans, chinese, latin americans and all the uncircumcised men of the world do not bother with lotions because they have a complete penis.

Circumcision destroys the aesthetic diversity of the penis by leaving the glans eternally exposed. It's like removing or stapling the labia of a woman in a stretched out position. It's like removing your eyelids so your face can never give out the look of calm associated with sleep.

Anything has 'benefits' and so has circumcision if you dig deep enough. Gory accidents have benefits; if you lose your testicles, your chance of getting prostate cancer shoots down and your risk of testicular cancer is eliminated. You also save money on jockstrap costs.

That which is not there, cannot be hurt or infected.

Circumcision is a religious and financial fraud and child abuse and as medical science develops, more and more less invasive operations become available which make circumcision more and more futile and unnecessary.

Source(s): I have a tight foreskin and I was only able to retract it at age 14. I never had a problem with it and still don't.

I have no moral issue concerning circumcision on men, it's the fact most are circumcised as babies.... calling it religion doesn't make it any less wrong IMO.

I understand the babies will not remember. Why? Just why?!

Other than for health reasons on a new born baby, then I think circumcision should wait until the baby is an adult. They don't even put a baby to sleep do they? they just cut the skin off while the baby is screaming!!!

All the answers are in the book Sex As Nature Intended It.

http://xrl.us/SexAsNatureIntendedIt

Also visit Pictures, Videos, & Text below (must be 18 years old):

http://xrl.us/ChristianeNorthrupMD

http://xrl.us/ForeskinSexualFunctions

http://xrl.us/HowCircHarmsSex

.

If a girl asks you to get circumcized, then ask her to get BREAST enlargement.

If you have to change your penis, the least she could do is make her breasts look attractive.

This is a cultural phenomenon and not a health concern. Boys can be taught through good hygiene to keep themselves clean.

I must agree! I've never gotten the "EWW" reaction from women that some of my uncircumcised friends have! And it's usually about the foreskin. My wife agrees. This is one of the reasons we insisted on getting our son circumcised (as well as hygiene issues), so he'd never have a girl say"EWW" after he took his clothes off!

We got a LOT of grief for it, tho', from her sister and bro-in-law, who did not circumcise their 2 boys. It was a big thing in the early 90's, not to circumcise boys, that it was "cruel" and would supposedly "scar" them for life! LOL That's ridiculous! If that were true, then all Jewish men would be scarred, and I must say, they're the most well-adjusted men I know (I'm NOT Jewish, btw).

My kid (now 21) is thankful that we had him circumcised, and his girlfriends have all appreciated it too!

Sometimes, being faddish or "PC" does NOT make for good sex!

P.S. One of my friends, a Muslim from Iran was circumcised at age 17, due to some illness. He had sex before and after and says there is NO difference in sensitivity.